KH9005 PUR Hot Melt Adhesive
KH9005 is a polyurethane that has excellent sealing and bonding strength. KH9005 is perfect for enclosure and display edge sealants and applications requiring excellent moisture barrier and chemical resistance properties.
As a group, KH9000 Series products were designed to deliver next generation PUR product performance across a wide variety of applications. Key performance properties include:
- Chemical Resistant
- Bubble-free curing
- Excellent adhesion to both polar, non-polar and oily substrates
- KH9001 and KH9005 are reworkable grades.
- Dispensable PSA: Both KH9001 and KH9005 offer long tack times (> 20 minutes)
- Excellent Reliability
- 10993-5 Bio-compatible
- Highly sustainable – ~ 50% Bio-content
- Ultra-High Moisture Barrier properties – Low MVTR – 0.256 g/hr-m2
Applications: Pouch Cell Assembly / Sealant or Barrier Applications
KH9005 At A Glance
Low Dielectric Constant, Excellent Chemical Resistance, Excellent Moisture Barrier
ELOGATION AT BREAK
TACK FREE TIME
KH9005 shows no surface blemishes and minimal change in tensile properties after chemical exposure.
KH9005 shows very low bubble formation post cure.
KH9005 has over 50% bio-content is ISO-10993 certified.
KRYLEX® KH9005 Benefits:
- Best-in-class chemical resistance
- Very low bubble formation post cure.
- Excellent impact performance.
- Highly flexible
- High bio–content
- RoHS compliant
- Long open time for easy use in HVM
- Best in class moisture barrier properties
- Low MVTR