KH9012 PUR Hot Melt
Structural Bonding Adhesive
KH9012 is a Reactive Hot Melt PUR adhesive designed for high performance structural bonding of electronic components and enclosures.
As a group, KH9000 Series products are designed to deliver next generation PUR product performance across a wide variety of applications. Key performance properties include:
- Chemical resistant
- Bubble-free curing
- Excellent adhesion to both polar, non-polar and oily substrates
- KH9001 and KH9005 are reworkable grades.
- Dispensable PSA: Both KH9001 and KH9005 offer long tack times (20 minutes)
- Excellent reliability
- 10993-5 bio-compatible
- Highly sustainable -~ 50% bio-content
- Ultra-high moisture barrier properties –Low MVTR -0.327 g/hr-m2
Applications: Wireless Charger bonding
KH9012 At A Glance
Low Dielectric Constant, Low MVTR, Excellent Chemical Resistance, High Green Strength
ELOGATION AT BREAK
APPEARANCE / BUBBLE
*Fixture time is defined as the time to develop a shear strength of 0.1 N/mm2 (14.5psi) between two glass slides; Black light, 365nm, 6mW/cm2 for 1 second. Depth of cure chart presents data using Medium Pressure Mercury Arc Lamp at 100mW/cm2
KH9012 shows no surface blemishes and minimal change in tensile properties after chemical exposure
KH9012 shows very low Bubble formation post cure.
KH9012 has over 50% Bio-content and is ISO-10993 certified
KRYLEX® KH9012 advantages vs competition include:
- Best in class jet dispense performance.
- High and rapid green strength development.
- Excellent adhesion to most plastics and metals.
- Bubble free bond lines, after adhesive cure.
- Improved impact reliability performance.
- Improved drop performance
- Excellent moisture barrier properties.