KU5225 Barrel To Lens UV Adhesive
KU5000 series focus on delivery high performance solutions for Compact Camera Modules. Depending on the specific bonding application, each adhesive will have very different performance requirements.
KRYLEX® Camera Module Assembly Adhesive range ensures:
- High manufacturing throughput achieved through on-demand curing UV technology
- Excellent optical performance related to low-shrinkage and low out gassing characteristics
- RoHS-compliant, isocyanate free and solvent free
- Excellent dispensability related to a high TI for high aspect ratio
- Excellent mechanical performance leading to outstanding reliability and functionality
Applications: Structural bonding of difficult to bond plastic and metal substrates (No shadowing). Lens to barrel assembly (camera modules). Encapsulation and coating of components.
KU5225 At A Glance
High Impact Resistance, Excellent adhesion to Difficult to Bond Substrates (LCP, Nylon)
VISCOSITY (cP), 20s-1
SHORE D HARDNESS
SHEAR STRENGTH PC/SUS *Substrate Failure
SHEAR STRENGTH PC/PVC *Substrate Failure
SHEAR STRENGTH PC/ABS *Substrate Failure
KU5225 is an excellent adhesive for component attach, high performance structural bonding applications e.g. Camera module assembly or as a high reliability encapsulant.
KU5225 has high reliability and exhibits excellent drop and impact performance.
KU5225 has a fast cure time, with a UV cure time of approximately 2-secs. This enables customers to maximize UPH efficiencies when using high-cost UV cure equipment.
KRYLEX® KU5225 Benefits:
- KU5225 is an excellent adhesive for component attach, high performance structural bonding applications e.g. Camera module assembly or as a high reliability encapsulant.
- KU5225 has an optimized rheology that enables it to be used both to accurately assembly components to PC Boards or as encapsulant to environmentally seal sensitive components.
- KU5225 has very short UV cure time (2 secs) which enables customers to maximize UPH efficiencies when using high-cost UV Cure equipment.
- Excellent adhesion to wide variety of plastic substrates PET/Nylon/PC/LCP