KU5026 UV CurableAdhesive
KU5026 is a fast curing and optically clear acrylic adhesive formulated.
Depending on the type of CCM device, either fixed or auto focus, these CCMs can use between 5 to 10 different adhesives in their construction. Depending on the specific bonding application, each adhesive will have very different performance requirements.
The KRYLEX® Camera Module Assembly Adhesive range ensures:
- High manufacturing throughput achieved through on-demand curing UV technology
- Excellent optical performance related to low-shrinkage and low out gassing characteristics
- RoHS-compliant, isocyanate free and solvent free
- Excellent dispensability related to a high TI for high aspect ratio
- Excellent mechanical performance leading to outstanding reliability and functionality
KU5026 At A Glance
Excellent Adhesion To Difficult To Bond Substrates (LCP, Nylon), Fast Cure
14.3MPa 6 ksi
ULTIMATE TENSILE STRENGTH
246MPa 410 ksi
ELONGATION AT BREAK
45J/m 0.8 ft-lb/in
IMPACT STRENGTH (NOTCHED)
HEAT DEFLECTION TEMPERATURE
KU5026 is an excellent adhesive for component attach, high performance structural bonding applications.
KU5026 has excellent adhesion to wide variety of plastic substrates PET/Nylon/PC/LCP.
KU5026 has 390% elongation which make it highly reliability for drop and impact performance.